Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Total Wine Coupons

We drink about a half glass of red wine every evening. When we go to a restaurant for dinner, my husband orders one glass of red wine and I order ginger ale. We split the drinks between the two of us. Lately we have been buying our new supply at the grocery store. There is always a promotion going on - typically buy six bottles of any variety and you get “x” per cent off. Before buying at the grocery store, we started going to the Total Wine store in McLean. It was okay, but I preferred getting everything at one time rather than having to stop at another place that looked to me like another grocery store - which isn’t a place I enjoy going to anyway! So now we receive coupons over email from Total Wine with deals going on all the time. My husband was interested in seeing how the stock changed and determine if there was a brand he would like to try, so we took a trip to Total Wine with two email coupons in hand. There are some restrictions, but we found what we needed. We hadn’t been there since before Christmas when we were looking for wine bottle Christmas decor for our friends. In the end we saved about $20 plus on twelve bottles of any Direct Wine only Malbec and Cabernet stock. Was it worth the trip? My husband thinks it’s a better deal because it’s just wine stock. I’m not so sure. To me, it all tastes the same. 












No comments:

Post a Comment