Friday, August 24, 2018

Nips Chocolate Parfait Candy Supply

My husband loves candy and cookies. To that end we always stock up on Milano cookies at the grocery store. The chocolate variations and raspberry filled are his favorites. But when it comes to candy he is very particular. He keeps them in his pockets, in the car, in the house, and takes them along on trips. The Nips Chocolate Parfait candies can be bought in bulk through Amazon. The last time I got them seems like almost a year ago. The other day he mentioned that the supply was running a little low so I figured it was time for a refill. The box arrived yesterday and I didn’t realize how many I had actually ordered! Apparently twelve packages come in a case, and I ordered three cases. That meant we had 36 boxes of Nips! But it seemed like a lot more than that when we stored them away in the cabinet above the refrigerator. So these should last for awhile. And one way to last even longer is to mix them up with his supply of creamy caramel filled Werther’s Original and Bali’s Best coffee mix. We can always find the Werther’s in the grocery store if he should ever run out. 











No comments:

Post a Comment