Monday, August 27, 2018

Redbubble Supreme Court and Cherry Blossoms Greeting Card

It’s always a treat to get a notice from one of my digitalart vendor websites that a sale was made. What I find most curious is the image that was selected as well as the product it will be made in to. German Shepherd ties have been purchased from Zazzle; Iranian scenes from Fine Art America/Pixels; bulldog and black lab images on T-shirt’s from Amazon Merch; custom orders from Etsy for pet memorial portraits; and American Eskie stickers from Redbubble. And people from all over the world are customers! This time the notice came from Redbubble for a Supreme Court and cherry blossoms image that I painted a few years ago. The images can be made to order on a variety of products from T-shirt’s to coffee mugs. But this time it was for a greeting card. Then I wonder who purchased it, why, and where it will be sent? But more importantly it always humbles me to think someone likes something I made - out of literally millions of images available - enough to purchase it. I can tell you the profit on these items is pennies, but the positive vibe I get is worth so much more! So to the person who bought this greeting card? Thank you so much for noticing! 











No comments:

Post a Comment