Friday, October 26, 2018

Amazon Merch Black Lab Pullover Hoodie and Redbubble Eskie Sticker

I’ve been painting portraits since I got my first iPad in 2010. I used to use pastels and watercolors as well as charcoals and pen and ink very early on. So the iPad reignited my interest in painting. Creating artwork digitally offers a variety of options. So I opened an Etsy shop in 2012 and have done a lot of custom pet portraits. Then I thought I could use these images on other websites. So I uploaded them to Fine Art America/Pixels, and opened shops on Zazzle, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch. And I have my own website called LITDigitalArt and Such that combines all of these things. I enjoy painting a custom piece, but it is exciting to learn when someone purchases an image that is available on line. I get email notifications when something sells, except on Amazon I need to check my stats to see if anything is bought. So yesterday I checked and noticed that a black lab pullover hoodie was selected. A couple of hours later Redbubble sent me an email that an American Eskie sticker was sold. It’s certainly not the commission I get that’s attractive - it’s the idea that someone noticed and liked something I painted enough to purchase it. There are millions of images out there. So thank you for noticing my artwork. I really appreciate it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment