Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Redbubble American Eskimo Sticker Sale

I’ve been hand painting custom pet portraits for quite some time. It all started when the iPad came around several years ago. It reignited my interest in painting. Except this time rather than watercolors, pastels, and ink it was much cleaner using my stylus and iPad. Since then I opened my Etsy shop, and I’ve used my completed pet portraits to populate my other on line ventures - Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch. For these, I get notifications from the vendor when someone purchases an item rather than a request to paint a custom order. So last week I got a notice from Redbubble that someone in the US purchased an American Eskie sticker. Obviously I don’t make a living on these occasional buys. But it feels really great to know someone likes something I painted well enough to not only notice it (out of the literally millions of options out there), but to purchase an item with the likeness of the pooch, kittie, or other sweet face. So thank you for noticing! I really appreciate it. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment