Thursday, December 13, 2018

Amazon Merch Black Lab T-shirt

I started up my Amazon Merch Shop a few months ago. It’s called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. It took a bit of doing. You need to first get “accepted,” and then you need to meet the file upload requirements and specifications. I use all of my custom digitalart portraits to populate the shop, but they are created on my IPad. I have to convert the files three different ways and then use my laptop to make all the transactions to the site. I really do not like using a laptop but there are certain things you just can’t do using an iPad. I’ve been pleasantly surprised that some of my images have been noticed. Out of the millions of options out there, it’s a very nice feeling. When you make a sale on Amazon you do not get an email notice like the ones all the other shops send - Zazzle, Redbubble, Pixels, Etsy. So it was fun this week to not only have sold my Bichon Frise T-shirt, but the black lab T-shirt sold the day after that. I’m not sure if posting items on Twitter makes a difference, but it certainly doesn’t hurt. The problem with this time of year is that I just don’t have the time to do all of the daily updating I’d like to do because I’m also painting Christmas custom portraits that are very time consuming. So I am forever grateful to the folks who not only notice, but like an image well enough to purchase it. Thanks so much for browsing my shops. And happy holidays!







No comments:

Post a Comment