Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Redbubble and Amazon Merch Bichon Frise

I’ve been painting custom pet portraits for the last several years. I use my iPad and everything is saved on digital files. I also use the images to populate the products on my Etsy, Redbubble, Pixels, Amazon Merch, and Zazzle Shops. Each site has a variety of options and widespread reach. It seems like the black labs are the most admired. But last week someone liked a sticker of a Bichon Frise in my Redbubble LIDigitalArt Shop. Yesterday someone liked a T-shirt of the same Bichon Frise in my Amazon LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces Shop. The difference is whenever I make a sale, the site informs me via email that a transaction was made. The only way I know I’ve made a sale on Amazon is to check my stats every day. It’s not like I make a lot of sales - or a lot of money! What I get the greatest pleasure out of all this is the fact that someone noticed a painting I created - out of the millions of choices out there - and liked it enough to want it for themselves or to give as a gift. And the sales come from all over the world. It’s great exposure and a fun hobby. Thanks again for noticing my work. I really appreciate it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment