Friday, December 14, 2018

Zazzle English Springer Spaniel T-shirts

It’s been an interesting last few months. Every once in a while I get a notice from Zazzle, Etsy, Redbubble and Pixels - that one of my digital art images was sold. The other day someone from Australia bought a child T-shirt of my English springer spaniel on Redbubble. Yesterday I got a notice from Zazzle that I sold TWO T-shirts of my same springer spaniel to someone in Calgary, Canada. This particular custom pet order was one of the first ones that was commissioned about six years ago for someone in Australia. If you told me even ten years ago that I would be once again painting and drawing - never mind selling products to people all over the world - I would not have believed it. But thanks to the iPad my interest in art was reinvigorated. And since I retired almost three years ago it’s a wonderful hobby. So thank you so much for noticing my artwork out of the millions of images out there. I really appreciate it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment