Sunday, January 27, 2019

Zazzle Jellyfish Wrapping Paper

Custom pet portraits are fun to do. I’ve been commissioned many times to create the pooches, kitties, and other sweet faces. I paint them on my iPad. The files can then be used to turn in to a canvas, T-shirt, coffee mug, or just about anything else. You can also print the portrait on your desk top printer, frame it and display. After the portrait is completed, I also upload the files to my other on line sites. Those sites include Pixels/Fine Art America, Redbubble, Amazon Merch, and Zazzle. I also have three children’s books that I wrote and illustrated about a Betta Fish, a trip to DC, and a parent child separation. Many of these images are also available. Every once in a while I will also paint things that I just like. Many of those images are from photos I take here in DC, or while on travel. One of those paintings was of jellyfish that we saw at Discovery World located on Lake Michigan. I was taken by the contrasting white jellyfish floating in the beautiful blue water. Yesterday I got a note from Zazzle that someone bought wrapping paper with my jellyfish design. It’s always exciting to know when an item that I created is not only noticed out of the millions of images out there, but also purchased. It obviously has a meaning for that person or another who will be receiving a gift wrapped in my paper. So thank you for noticing! I really appreciate it! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment