Saturday, February 2, 2019

Redbubble Beagle T-shirt

I love sketching on my iPad. I use it to create custom pet portraits. It beats the mess of watercolors and pastels and my studio travels with me. I have commissions from all over the world. If you told me even ten years ago I would be doing something like this I would not have believed it. And to have the exposure of the internet is amazing. I use my digital images to populate my on line shops. The buyer can select from an amazing assortment of products to purchase a gift for self or someone special. It’s always a treat to get notified when an item sells. The most recent one came from my Redbubble shop. Someone from South Carolina bought a V neck T-shirt with my sweet beagle face. It’s one thing to be noticed out of the millions of images out there. But for someone to like it well enough to purchase it is sheer exciting. Even though the commissions are tiny - luckily this is a hobby - the joy it brings doesn’t have a price. So thank you for noticing my work. I really appreciate it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment