Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Surprise Package in an Eggshell Blue Color Box

We got a call the other day that a present had arrived. We weren’t expecting anything so we were very interested to see what this was all about. I can usually figure out what is going on, but this one had me stumped. When we walked to the front desk, the attendant was holding a pretty good sized eggshell blue box with a white ribbon. In knew immediately it was from Tiffany. I received only one other gift from Tiffany many years ago. It was a lock of hair my first grandson’s hair housed in a silver locket. As we were carrying the gift back to the house I knew immediately what it was and where it came from. And after we opened it I was right on both counts. It was a crystal bowl and it was from the real estate folks who sold us our unit. You could say it was a bit over the top, but the bowl can be used for a few things. We probably wouldn’t have ever gone out to buy something like this, but the gesture was appreciated. I don’t expect ever to receive another Tiffany gift. It was quite unexpected. 














No comments:

Post a Comment