Monday, April 29, 2019

Simple Human Vanity Sensor Mirror

When we lived in Milwaukee, I had a vanity built in to the bathroom with a seat. It was a very convenient set up. Then we moved to a tiny condo on Capitol Hill and the bathroom was so small you were right in front of the mirror and couldn’t sit down if you wanted to. We eventually had the bathroom redone and had a wall mirror hung from the side which worked really well. Now we just moved to a new condo in Virginia and everything is “normal size” again. That means the bathroom wall mirror sits quite a distance from the front of the sink. We didn’t want to drill holes in the wall for another small mirror to be hung so we were on the lookout for a tall table top vanity mirror to help with both shaving, make up, and close ups. I’ve always liked simple human products and found myself investigating the options. We visited a few places to see how they actually looked. I couldn’t make up my mind but finally decided on a sensor mirror with 5x magnification. It arrived the other day and I’m not sure if I like it. It looks okay and it lights up when you move toward it. It can be charged and lasts for awhile so there are no cords showing. It does telescope up, but I’m not used to looking down or having 5x magnification. What I really wanted was a regular mirror with a flip side at 10x but now have a one side only at 5x. I guess I didn’t realize it at the time. Hopefully I’ll get used to it. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment