Tuesday, May 19, 2020

James Drury and Baby Shark Pinterest Pins

I’ve been writing this blog just about every day for the last ten years. Each entry includes images that help tell the story. Those images are posted to several of my Pinterest boards depending on the content. Four pins that I posted on my LIT Capitol Hill board have gotten a bit more attention than most. One image is a crate of stuffed baby shark toys taken at IKEA; the other three are related to James Drury RIP - an autographed photo he signed for me, and two photos of me and him standing together. We went to see him in Pennsylvania several years ago after having watched the Virginian re runs following a major DC snowstorm. My family watched the Virginian tv show when we were young and I always liked James Drury. Since those images were posted, I get an almost daily notification that these images are being saved and/or viewed to many Pinterest boards. It’s kind of funny to see myself alongside all of the cowboy Virginian James Drury photos on all those Pinterest boards, but I’m also tickled pink at the same time. As for the shark? I don’t really understand that one. You never know what image will get the most attention. It’s always a pleasant surprise. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment