Sunday, May 17, 2020

Redbubble Wheaton Terrier Digitalart Face Mask

As with everyone else, the sales of my digitalart products have slowed down over the last couple of months. I have items on Redbubble, Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, Amazon Merch, and Etsy. With all the weirdness going on, face masks have become a hot item. I’m still waiting on delivery of cloth face masks from three vendors that I ordered in early April. Then I discovered that they are being made and sold on three of my sites. So I posted several types on Redbubble, Zazzle, and Pixels. Most of the images are my digital art portraits of pooch and kitty portraits, and some are from photos. I ordered one of my Vizsla inspired masks for my daughter in law just for the fun of it. I was delighted and surprised to get an email from Redbubble that someone from Canada ordered a Wheaton Terrier face mask. Aside from that, someone from England bought a kids t shirt with a Springer spaniel image, and someone purchased a German Shepherd T-shirt on Merch. Little by little things are returning to “normalcy?” If my little business is any indicator, maybe so. Thanks so much for noticing. I really appreciate it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment