Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Comfort Colors Men’s Adult T-shirts

Do you care what you wear around the house these days? It seems we wear the same thing day in and day out. Actually, that’s not much different than before all this virus junk - especially since we are both retired. The big difference is that neither my husband nor I are even remotely interested in even looking at clothes you would wear outside, since we never go anywhere anymore. Some of his T-shirts were looking a bit ragged, so it was time to bite the bullet and see what options were available. My husband and I both like LLBean, but Amazon has a variety of items that seemed reasonable. I stumbled upon Comfort Colors T-shirts. They come in at least twenty different colors and have a nice little side pocket that gives them a more “tailored” look. Since my husband prefers neutral colors only, the grey and two shades of blue were ordered. I would have liked a yellow or green, but he doesn’t care for anything bright. Anyway, they are quite nice and even better after a wash. And the neckline is just the right fit. Let’s hope they last for a while. I wonder when we will even want to seriously look for clothes or shoes or anything again. 














No comments:

Post a Comment