Thursday, July 30, 2020

Star Pack Home Ultimate Silicone Turner

The black spatula got fried on the gas range. It blended in to the black background stove top and that was it. So I thought a non black spatula might help avoid that mess in the future. I looked around a bit and found a great looking turquoise utensil, but when it arrived it was much larger that I thought. My husband has been using it, but was complaining that it was too large for most of the things he uses it for. So I went back to the drawing board and found another one that was just about three inches wide and also turquoise from Star Pack Home. It seemed to be a better size and it also worked better for the task at hand. He makes a great omelette. My husband does most of the cooking - without recipes for the most part. So when he says he needs a kitchen tool I don’t hesitate to get it. It’s not that often. So now we have two new spatulas that hopefully will last a while. It’s the small things that matter these days. Christmas in July! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment