Saturday, September 26, 2020

Dofash Bobbie Pins

It’s one thing I never thought I would ever need again. I have always had short hair and routinely went to the stylist every six to eight weeks for as long as I can remember. Just last year my hair was the shortest it’s ever been having had my asymmetrical bob cut off to a pixie - a haircut I wore as a youngster. My last haircut was at the end of February, and I haven’t been back to the hairdresser since. That, after just having moved to northern Virginia, I was only to the shop a couple of times. So now my hair is the longest it’s been and not at all what I like. So over the last few months I have had to get things to keep it in check. First, it was headbands. Then, it was elastic rubber bands. Of course, my hair is not quite long enough to put it all in a bun or pony tail. And it is extremely “fine” so I really need child size rubber bands. So I finally decided to get some Bobbie pins. It really didn’t matter what kind except they needed to be grey or white. I ended up with Dofash pins. They don’t have a lot of “give” but serve the purpose. Sometimes I just want the hair out of my face or off my neck. And because it’s getting longer I also need a hair conditioner to keep it from tangling. I find that I don’t wash my hair as often either because it’s a real pain. The only way it looks half way decent is to blow dry it, but it frizzes out that way but looks so much worse if I let it air dry. I never liked my hair anyway. When I was in college I always wore a bandanna to cover it. Maybe that will be the next purchase. 










No comments:

Post a Comment