Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Pixels Fine Art America LITDigitalart Products

The iPad became my inspiration to start painting again. I’ve been at it since 2010 and creating custom pet portraits for the past eight years. Once the portraits are completed, the images are uploaded to several websites to showcase my art. One of the first sites I started to use was Fine Art America - now called Pixels. I have a specific FAA website, and on it are many products that can be created from the images I provide. There are a variety of sections aside from the digitalart that include photos that I have taken of Washington DC and Capitol Hill where we lived for thirteen years; England, France, Denmark and Iran; and baseball autographs from my brother’s collection. As is with everything else these days, face masks are a new product now offered. When I was promoting my art yesterday I noticed that at the bottom of the page is a display of all the products each image is on. It looks quite impressive! Most of these websites do a really nice job putting the products in a gallery where one can try a single image on many different products. I also use Redbubble, Zazzle, and Amazon Merch. It’s fun to get notification that something has sold. Out of all the millions of options out there it’s nice to get noticed. It’s all a lot to keep updated and promoted, but it’s a fun hobby. And as long as I get requests for custom portraits, it’s a never ending cycle. Thanks for the requests and thanks for checking out my work. 











No comments:

Post a Comment