Monday, October 5, 2020

Everfoam Mule Slippers

I was always banging my feet in to furniture when we lived in our tiny Capitol Hill condo and ended up with several sprains and broken toes. So I don’t ever walk around the house barefoot anymore. When my old faithful clogs finally gave way last year I had a hard time replacing them. Nothing felt comfortable. I finally got a pair of Tom’s sliders, with an open back and covered toes. But they weren’t “flat” and the small heel wasn’t what I was after. So I’ve been searching for mule house shoes or slippers without the tiny lip on the heel. I didn’t want fur or anything like that and came across EverFoams Corduroy Memory Foam Slippers. They reminded me of slippers I would get every Christmas. They arrived last week and I am very happy with how they feel. Since I only use them inside the house they should work our very well. They are completely “flat” and are easy to slip on and off. They are also machine washable and have a cushiony comfortable feel. I don’t know how long they will last, but for the price they could easily be replaced if and when needed. Since we moved to a slightly larger condo in northern Virginia we have a bit more space to walk in, so the odds of hitting the furniture are less. It’s been a long time since I’ve owned a pair of slippers. I’m not sure why it’s taken so long. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment