Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Redbubble and Zazzle Digitalart Sales

Painting pet portraits is fun. Painting them with my iPad is even better. I’ve been creating portraits for over eight years, when my interest in art was reignited when the iPad came around. When a portrait is completed I upload the image to four websites where a variety of products can be made. The websites include Zazzle, Pixels/Fine Art America, Redbubble, and Amazon Merch. It is with a great deal of satisfaction whenever I get notified that an item from one of these virtual shops is sold. The margins on these products is tiny, but the idea that someone out there liked an image so much to want to purchase it is simply wonderful! And the purchases come from all over the world. I do spend a lot of time every day “marketing” these shops and my website, Etsy shop, and Amazon children’s books on twitter, tumblr, and my Facebook business page. It’s like a full time job. My gallery has grown a lot over the years and every pet portrait request is special. So thank you for noticing my work - I really appreciate it!































No comments:

Post a Comment