Friday, December 7, 2012

Crabby Bill's at St. Pete Beach Pass A Grille

I grew up in St. Petersburg and we are visiting my parents for a long weekend. We have not driven down to the beach for awhile. So today we took a ride to Pass A Grille Beach, where we frequently went when we first moved here over fifty years ago. The water was very calm and beautiful as always. We used to collect shells, swim, and watch the pelicans. People love to fish all along the way. We stopped for lunch at Crabby Bill's for fish of course, and tried the key lime pie. The restaurant is located on the Gulf and was busy - especially the outdoor dining room on the roof. The weather has been simply marvelous. I could put up with it. Living in Wisconsin thirty years and now in DC, the scenery, people, and lifestyles are so very different. My husband loves the urban vibe. I could do without it, especially as every year passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment