Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Etsy and Twitter Milestones

I started my Etsy Shop about two years ago. I sell most of my digital art on Etsy. A lot of it is pet portraits, but I also do people and places. Yesterday I hit a milestone of selling 100 paintings. It's so exciting to think that in such a short period of time I was able to get this far. I've also been trying to build up my twitter followers and hit 900 yesterday. That doesn't seem like much but it takes a lot of time to keep all these social media options alive and well. I'm also keeping a Facebook Digital Art page updated with daily feeds, as well as submitted daily writings and photos for this blog. Because I enjoy it so much it doesn't feel like work. But the performance measurement work I do in the real world makes me appreciate every goal and milestone. There's always room to step back and celebrate even the smallest accomplishments - especially when it's a hobby! 





No comments:

Post a Comment