Friday, July 28, 2017

Samsung Galaxy Store at Union Station

When it is really hot outside we have been walking in Union Station where it is air conditioned on three levels. The other day we noticed something was being constructed on the lower level where all the carry out food vendors are located. We tried to guess what it might be - another restaurant? It was being built smack dab in the middle of the area, and could be seen above from the second and third levels. Then the sign appeared - Samsung Galaxy. We returned today to Union Station because of the unbearably humid temps and the new store was already open. There were customers inside and a fair amount of interest and activity. People waiting for trains will now have another option to pass the time. When we walked by we noticed four entertainment/gaming chairs, two fitness treadmills with a lot of bright lights, and a Galaxy Studio where Samsung will be filming today. I am a die hard Apple fan. Between the two of us, my husband and I have had several phones and iPads. On top of that, we have sent these devices to my mom and friends overseas. I use my iPad to draw all my custom dog and pet portraits. So Samsung isn't in the cards for us, but we know it is for a lot of other people. I recently heard an Apple Store might be built at Union Market. The competition doesn't stop.










No comments:

Post a Comment