Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ATT International Calling

When I got our phone bill this month it was more than the usual ridiculous amount we already pay. After checking the line items, there was an almost $15 charge for a single few minute call to England. The only reason we even used the mobile phone was because our desk phone through Xfinity cuts off mid conversation. It never happens to me, but always happens to my husband. When I got on chat and asked about this obnoxious charge, they could only say they would make a note of it, even though I requested a discount for being such a loyal customer all these many years. What they did offer were two international calling my packages - one for $15 per month or another one for $5 per month with additional charges by the minute - except if you call to Canada - which we never do. I really didn’t spend a lot of time looking at the details because we rarely make international calls. I have been toying with the idea of switching our cell phones to Xfinity because we have internet, cable, and phone through them and it’s a lot cheaper. But I am not convinced the service would be any better. I just don’t understand how people can afford these huge bills every month. What makes it even more upsetting is that the devices you pay for don’t work. And it hardly matters how many service calls you make. 




No comments:

Post a Comment