Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mickey Mantle T-shirt Sale on Fine Art America - Pixels

I was reminded yesterday that I have a Fine Art America/Pixels Website. I started it in 2013 and have several collections grouped on it. The biggest inspiration was all my digitalart pet portrait creations. They are made up of custom portraits created for folks all over the world. Once the portrait is completed, it is posted to the website. Other categories include photographs I have taken in France, England, Iran, Denmark & Sweden, and in our old neighborhood Capitol Hill. There is another section composed of photos I took of my brother’s autographed baseballs. As a youngster he and our dad used to go to spring training when the Cardinals were in town many years ago. My brother was eventually drafted by the Orioles out of high school and had a stint as a left handed pitcher on their farm team in West Virginia. Yesterday I got a sale from Louisiana on a youngster’s T-shirt that featured the Mickey Mantle signed autograph baseball. It was unexpected, but exciting to see all the same. The other autographs include Duke Snider, Ken Boyer, Lew Burdette, Ron Sievers, Casey Stengel, Stan Musial, Johnny Podreo - and a few other names that are harder to read. It brought back a lot of memories from the 60’s. Baseball was a big thing in our house. It must also be a big thing in someone else’s who lives in Louisiana and likes Mickey Mantle. Thanks so much for noticing!





















No comments:

Post a Comment