Monday, August 12, 2019

Green Elephant and Travel John Necessities

What do you do in an emergency bathroom situation? Now that we only have one bathroom in our new condo, we need to consider the options - especially when we have company overnight, or one of us just can’t wait. Luckily, neither of those issues arise with any frequency. But I like to be prepared “just in case.” Our Capitol Hill condos were very comfortable because we had two separate units with two separate bathrooms. We thought about adding a second half bathroom here, but it’s very expensive and not essential. And, there are guest bathrooms on the main floor of the building and in the fitness room. But what happens if the one toilet we have doesn’t work? So I searched on amazon to see the options and was happy with what I found. I already had both liquid and waste TravelJohn products that we kept in the car for any unexpected issues. We have never used them, but figured it would be good to have them on hand in the house too. The Green Elephant comfort folding commode toilet seat was just the ticket - something to put the TravelJohn product in. The collection kit comes with tissues and hand wipes, has a “liqsorb” liner and seals after use. Perfect! I always wondered what people do while on construction sites, camping, hiking, kids, long travel hauls, etc. and now I know. The products available these days are limitless. I really don’t think we will ever use these things but I’m really glad we have them - just in case. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment