Thursday, November 14, 2019

Toughergun Napawalli RFID Credit Card Wallet

I got a Shell-D hard case RFID credit card holder several years ago. It has seven slots, but no longer is  able to hold all the peripheral cards anymore. I couldn’t even close it, and it wasn’t easy to find what I was looking for based on it’s construction. And cards could easily fall out. So I searched Amazon for some newer options and found the Toughergun Napawalli. It looked like it had all the characteristics I was looking for - slots for twenty cards and easily recognizable to find while using, a slot for a few bills on the side, RFID, and a zipper pouch for whatever. You could fit a phone or keys in it and use it as a clutch purse. So when it arrived today I was pleased with the product and the construction. I was able to easily fit all the credit cards in to the slots. It folds on itself with a snap at the bottom. And it is slim fitting in to my purse. I’ll keep the smaller Shell-D case for when we go walking and I only need to take a few things with me rather than a heavy purse with everything but the kitchen sink in it. It’s amazing how walkers have changed over time. I used to get a new one every year for Christmas. But the check book section and change purse aren’t really needed anymore. Who would have guessed? 




















No comments:

Post a Comment