Sunday, March 24, 2019

BlogTouch Pro Not Working

I’ve been blogging for several years with daily entries about living on Capitol Hill and other assorted topics. Unfortunately, the BlogTouch Pro App has been out of commission for the last several days. When I upload photos to the entries large white boxes appear instead of photographs. And because my photos are such a big part of the blog, it’s rather pointless. So I have communicated with the app developer to check on the status. It appears that Apple is taking longer to do the quality assurance on the revised app that will supposedly fix the problem. I keep checking back every day, and still no update. Usually whenever I’ve had an issue with the app the developer is quite responsive. I hope it gets fixed soon as this is the longest time period I’ve ever gone without posting. For anyone who follows my blog I apologize for any inconvenience! Unfortunately I can’t share a photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment