Thursday, July 28, 2022

Five-BN Games

I use my iPad for a lot of things - so much so that I no longer have a traditional lap top anymore. I love to paint and create digital art on it and have been doing that since the iPad first came out more than ten years ago? One thing I also like to do is play games with my husband. It’s a mindless way to spend about thirty minutes most evenings before we settle in to watching tv. When it’s nice outside we sit on the west facing balcony and play. Otherwise it’s on the couch. It started out with Big Fish games. Since Big Fish doesn’t make them anymore I’ve searched for other adventure/hidden objects and recently came across FIVE-BN games. They are a lot more difficult than others in that these are “free” and I’m too cheap to buy hints. So we end up watching a lot of adds. But the games are also more difficult. So whenever we see a clue that we know we will need later on I always try to remember to take a photo of it so the image is available to help solve the problem. Now my iPhone is getting filled with dopey game images that need to be deleted as soon as I remember to do it. I’ve always liked visual content and my husband is such a good sport about going through this exercise. It does help keeping your mind sharp. And we all can use a bit of that. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment