Friday, May 3, 2024

Bandolier Utility Strap Returned

I am a big Bandolier fan. I have had a bandolier case and strap for every iPhone as long as I can remember. My phone is attached to me at all times - and it’s great for taking photos and never forgetting the phone some place. It has a slot for credit cards and my ThinOptics readers are attached and that’s about all I need - until my husband locked us out of the house and I didn’t have my set of keys. So I went in search of something that offered a little more space for storing my keys. I found a great small pouch from Bandolier and it is working well. The keys, sunglasses, and Kleenex fit. They also had a utility belt that looked good - but it wasn’t in stock in black and silver. And then it was. So I ordered one and it arrived last week. However when I opened it I knew it wouldn’t work. It was just too bulky and really didn’t serve the purpose well. It was constructed nicely, but just didn’t feel like something I would wear. And I could tell by the look on my husband’s face that it was the wrong thing. Perhaps for someone who travels a lot or maybe is a bit younger. So I decided to return it and it was hassle free. I just packed it back up just as it had arrived and printed the return sticker. We brought it to the post office this morning and I hope to collect the refund once it arrives back where it belongs. I’m happy with the small pouch that is attached to the original strap I’m already using for my iPhone. And it looks more the part - for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment