Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mafent Hair Cutting Cloak

I don’t think my husband will ever go back to the barber. Since March everything changed. He no longer goes to the barber to get his hair cut; I haven’t seen a hair stylist since February - and it shows. But in his case, hair clippers is all that’s needed. So we ordered a clipper set very early on and all the equipment came in handy - the clippers, scissors, comb and all the attachments. What was missing was something to catch all the loose hair in. We tried plastic bags, sitting on the tub, sitting on the plastic bag... all of these gyrations ended up in a mess. So I searched for a hair catcher and actually found something that might work. The typical plastic capes one wears in the salon or barber shop doesn’t do the trick since all the hair lands on the floor - which is what I wanted to avoid. The Mafent brand on Amazon is a grey plastic cape with a velcro collar that curls up on the edges - to catch the stray hair. It’s made with a bendable wire so you can fold it into a small size. Then it’s stored next to the clipper case under the sink in the bathroom. I haven’t used it yet since I ordered it after the latest haircut and was annoyed with the hair flying. Because this home haircut will become the norm, it’s best to have the appropriate supplies. Now all we need is the neck brush! I wish I had such an easy solution to my hair dilemma. 















No comments:

Post a Comment