Monday, April 29, 2024

52Frames Leading Lines Photo Challenge

Earlier in the week we drove over to the Iwo Jima monument and Netherlands Carillon by Arlington Cemetery. I was hoping to get a “leading lines” image for the weekly 52Frames photo challenge. Unfortunately it didn’t turn out although there was an attempt to make one work. So I knew I would need to find something when we took a weekend trip to UVA to visit our grandson and then on to central Virginia to visit our son and DIL. I was disappointed in the photos around the campus in Charlottesville even though there were columns everywhere. And I have used photos from the warehouse home along the James River. That would only leave the “cabin” along the river as an option. We always take a walk along the property. As luck would have it my husband and son were walking a good distance in front of me and our DIL along the dirt road. It ended up being the submission for the week for sentimental reasons. I really didn’t have the time I wanted to focus on the challenge this week because we were out of town. But this photo reflects the serenity of the place and is a great image  of father and son. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment