Thursday, April 25, 2024

TeePublic Sales

I have several websites that feature my custom pet portraits and some photography. Those include Amazon Merch, Pixels/Fine Art America, Zazzle, and Redbubble. Apparently Redbubble is aligned with TeePublic but has a different audience worldwide. And because I have a Redbubble site, it was relatively easy to set up the same shop on TeePublic about four months ago. It’s been a real kick to get emails from TeePublic saying I have made a sale. I received one yesterday for a tshirt with an American Eskimo on it. I can’t track where it was purchased - just the size, type of shirt and color. I’ve also had some luck with posting merchandise with the famous cherry tree Stumpy. There was a sale earlier in the month for a women’s v neck tshirt in pink. Of course when the website has sales the commission is even less than on a regular sale. But it hardly matters because I am just so thrilled that someone selects an image I created from all of the thousands of others out there. So I’m thinking I might start to do more with my photos because some of the 52Frames weekly photo challenges have been winners. You never know what someone might like. So it’s good to keep trying different things. It also keeps me busy and learning new ways to create different types of images. So thanks for looking - I really appreciate it! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment