Saturday, April 15, 2023

FTD Customer Care

One of our family members landed in the hospital this week. Luckily everything tuned out okay, but it’s always a harrowing experience - especially when it’s very far away from where we live. It’s been quite some time since I ordered flowers, but we wanted to send some and hoped that they would arrive before the patient was discharged. So I looked up FTD and found a pretty little bright yellow rose bouquet. It was nice to get 20% off and also nice to have it delivered the following day - or so we thought. But the flowers weren’t delivered the following day. I was tracking the order on line and found that to be the case. So I contacted FTD with the information and they got back to me shortly thereafter. They obviously apologized for the inconvenience but assured me that the delivery would be going out that day, along with an upgrade (more flowers) and a coupon for 10% off on the next order. So we waited to see if the flowers would be delivered. Luckily they were and luckily they got there right before the patient was leaving later in the day. I was glad that they arrived and we were sent a photo of them. The best part was that our patient said he thinks the flowers are what cured him. I’m just glad they got there before he left. Flowers are so beautiful. They are such a sweet reminder that someone cares for you - as long as they get there before they leave the hospital. 












No comments:

Post a Comment