Saturday, October 30, 2021

Bed, Bath and Beyond Homedics Bath Scale

We have not had a bathroom scale in our house since we moved to DC fifteen years ago. But since we are dealing with some health issues these days, it would be nice to know if the level of unexpected weight loss is causing a significant drop in weight. Just having your weight taken once a year at an annual check up won’t do for now. So after our morning walk we took a drive to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Before we went in to the store I quickly checked my emails for coupons because they send them out all the time. And I found one for twenty per cent off on a single product that expires tomorrow. So we walked over to the bath department and checked out the inventory and decided upon a mid level unit from Homedics - a digital glass scale that required three triple A batteries that come with it. I’m not sure why we picked a glass scale other than that it looks clean and neat. I took the first try and was pleased to see that I was under what I thought I would be. My husband tried it next and he has lost weight - something we are trying to find out about. At least we know we can report it to the doctor when we speak with him on Monday. Thank goodness for video visits. We couldn’t get an in person visit next week so we were able to schedule a virtual visit. We’ve been dealing with this chronic situation for over five weeks now and have more tests scheduled. Hopefully we can find some answers soon. Being in health care makes it more exhausting and we tend to over think everything. Now we have another piece of stuff to store. We don’t have enough space in the bathroom for the scale so we ended up putting it under the bed. I wish that was all I had to worry about. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment