Friday, January 13, 2012

The IPad Is In Demand

I love my Ipad - I've been saying that since I got the first generation device a couple years ago. And I have convinced several people that it is the wave of the future because it is just so simple to use. This morning, one of my colleagues - who primarily uses a blackberry, got an ipod touch for Christmas, and was telling me that she downloaded my just published digital StoryChimes book The Four Promises on to it. She said she loves her Ipod and wants to be buried with it with earphones and music playing on an eternal battery life. She then said she really wanted to get the next generation Ipad and Iphone because she can now see the merits of them all. When I came home for lunch, my husband was asking how he can use my Ipad to read The New Yorker since the hard copy is no longer being delivered and each month's issue is automatically available on Newsstand. He said the magazine comes to life on the Ipad. So, the Ipad 3 needs to come out soon so I can pass mine on to him, because my Ipad does not leave my hands all evening long. So until the second device arrives, he will be able to use it while I am at work- and that's about it.
My life is on this Ipad!

No comments:

Post a Comment