Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Surprise Package from Las Vegas

We usually know when to expect packages during most of the year because we usually send them to ourselves through Amazon. Yesterday an unusual parcel arrived via UPS. I had a feeling I knew what it was but my husband didn't. It was addressed to him and it originated from Las Vegas. Since we don't know anyone from around there I already jumped to conclusions but kept him guessing. It was about a foot long but very light. It was also labeled with "refrigerate and perishable" - another clue. When I got home I knew before he even opened it what it was. During the summer months his eye medicine needs to be transported in a cool environment. During the rest of the year it comes in the usual white plastic sleeve that all the rest of the medications come in. There is something fun about receiving packages - especially when you are not expecting anything. But I have to say this was a big disappointment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment