Monday, February 12, 2018

Zazzle Borzoi T-shirt

I really do need to update my Zazzle shop. I opened it several years ago, didn’t have any trouble uploading photos and adding items until awhile back it just wouldn’t let me do it anymore. I tried everything - on my ipad and my laptop - even tried to use the app. I requested help by email and every time they said I would need to talk to someone. I hate doing that so it’s just been lingering out there. Last week I got notice that someone purchased a T-shirt with my beautiful borzoi Tatiana’s image! Although the dollar amount I get from a transaction like that is minimal, the idea that someone would find, like, and purchase something I have painted makes my heart sing. I usually do custom pet portraits so it tickles my fancy when I receive a communication from Zazzle that a purchase was made. So I guess one of these days I should pursue getting whatever the glitch is taken care of. I’ve painted a lot more pooches since that time and it may be just what someone is looking for! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment