Monday, June 19, 2023

52Frames Inspired by a Framer Photo Challenge

The 52Frames photo challenge subject this week was “inspired by a fellow framer.”  There are a couple of people that I admire who participate in this photography hobby. But rather than be inspired by someone I don’t know, I thought it would be cute to try and do an image inspired by someone I do know. And that person is someone we have known for ages. He was a colleague of mine and my husband’s and he and his family are friends of ours. He also introduced me to 52Frames over two years ago during the pandemic. It came at a good time! Harold is always thinking of all things fishy. If he’s not fishing up north he’s thinking about fishing up north. He has posted several fish, lure, and water photos on his website. So I found an old fish ornament and created a composite photo/painted image. First some of the ornamental pieces on the fish were eliminated, then the fish was removed from the background. Another image of the vase color was used for the new background. Some watery waves were painted in. The only thing missing was the fishing line with a hook and a soon to be gobbled worm, so they were also painted in. In the end it was a fun project and I hope he likes it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment