Monday, June 26, 2023

52Frames Leading Lines Photo Challenge

I ended up using the Baltimore tunnel photo for the leading lines 52Frames photo challenge this week. I had taken several photos around the National Mall, but thought we might find something driving up the eastern seaboard last week. Since we were so busy involved with activities I didn’t have enough time to really edit and do all of the things I normally do to make it the perfect entry. The pigeons on the American Indian museum were interesting. The US botanic garden always has great options - the fountain in the main conservatory, the giant blooming corpse flower, and the variety of ferns and plants. Then we walked towards the Capitol building where there is a lot of construction going on. The staircase work and fencing leading to the library of Congress was interesting. Then we continued towards the National Gallery of Art with a view from Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol from several angles. Since I’ve used a lot of photos from Washington DC the Baltimore Tunnel was something different. We haven’t been out of state for three years so it was an adventure to visit family again in New England. The last time was in 1998 for my parents fiftieth wedding anniversary. This time was for a memorial for my oldest cousin who unexpectedly passed away last year. It was so great to see everyone again and nice to hear a few of my cousins are following along when photos are posted. It’s really a great hobby. There is just something about New England. 































No comments:

Post a Comment