Thursday, August 3, 2023

A New Baseball Cap

We haven’t bought any new clothes for quite some time. During the pandemic we just didn’t see the need since we didn’t go anywhere. Usually when I would get something new it was because we were traveling somewhere and I wanted to refresh my wardrobe a bit. Well that hasn’t happened either. Now that we have been a bit more out and about it looks like some things really do need replacements. And one of those items was my husband’s baseball caps. He has just three - a UVA cap from our grandson; a green summer one; and a light linen summery one. My husband does not like any kind of logo or emblem or anything on his caps. The linen cap really starting falling apart. The brim was almost in tatters along the front edge. So I told him it was really time to get a replacement. So I checked out a few places and ended up on Amazon and had him check out some of the options. He picked out one similar to what he had and it arrived today. It ended up being more of the green color than khaki - but it certainly looks better than the very worn cap that he loves. The old cap may still come in handy - because I know it will be difficult to toss it. At least now he has a replacement that at will look a bit nicer. 








No comments:

Post a Comment