Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hill Rag Wall Art

Having just returned from a long weekend in England, it was my first day back at work today. I realized that we had missed picking up the latest issue of Hill Rag, our community newspaper. On my way home for lunch, I found one of three copies left in the stand by the Mexican Restaurant. I really like the publication for the cover art, and then hang it in our TV room. I am hoping that one of these days my digital print of Capitol Hill will grace the cover. It was forwarded to the Hill Rag publisher, but there are about 1000 others in front of me. Since the digital file was submitted, a copy of it is hanging on the 6th floor of the Madison Building in the Library of Congress for the art show that continues through November. It is really great exposure. Since last month, I also published my website for digital art. Please check it out! loistavaf.com - LIT Digital Art and Such. My Picasa web albums now include our trip to England, along with Denmark, and Iran, and Capitol Hill. It's so nice to be home, but not so nice to be back to work. And that's the same way I felt in Milwaukee.
Maybe one of these days?

Now I have a website, a Facebook page, and a blog




No comments:

Post a Comment