Thursday, October 22, 2015

45 RPM Records - Beatles and More

I thought I collected all my old records the last time I was visiting my mom. There were quite a few, and a certain grandson was happy to get them. He actually has a record player! So I was surprised when my mom told me that there were even more in a drawer in the old bedroom. So I found at least 15 more. The Beatles were the most out of the remaining collection. We danced to a lot of these songs, and they were played at a lot of slumber parties. Then there are the Zombies, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and Gordon Lightfoot! I'm glad someone I know values these things. They meant a lot to me then, and still mean a lot to me now. But I can hear any or all of them on my iPhone on iTunes. Things have changed, but listening to music brings back a lot of memories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment