Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Plated Road Trip - Road to Discovery Tour

It looked like any other trailer on the road, but when we reached it, it was quite different. It had a name and website on it, but I had never heard of plated.com. So I looked it up and it has something to do with cooking and the audience appears to be for folks who are rediscovering the joy of cooking. I never cared for cooking, and luckily I have a husband who loves not only cooking but also grocery shopping. And if I do cook, I need to follow a recipe precisely - whereas he just throws stuff together and it always comes out right. The idea for plated.com is that you order food and it gets delivered to you in just the right amount and portions with a recipe for you to create a perfectly balanced meal. A meal for four runs close to $100.00. I know we won't ever use this service, but I suppose it must meet a need and or is a niche service for those eager to check out another way of doing things. So we didn't exactly join them on the road to discovery, but it interested me enough to learn more about it. Have you used this service? 





No comments:

Post a Comment