Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Property Brothers Surprise

I love home television shows. We essentially renovated our entire Midwest home room by room. A lot of my ideas came from these shows. When we moved to DC we had to make due with a 500 square foot apartment and we used every square inch of it. One of the many shows we watch is Property Brothers. I am much more of a fan of it than my husband. He even has a particular dislike of the main characters on the show - Drew and Jonathan Scott. So when I woke up the other morning I trudged from our bedroom toward the living room couch and plopped in to my usual spot. I didn’t even notice what was different about the house until my husband pointed it out. Right next to me he had cut out a picture of the property brothers and scotch taped it to the lamp post for me to behold. I never laughed so hard. My husband rarely does things like this which makes them so much more endearing. I hadn’t even noticed the junk mail we got that contained whatever photo advertisement this was used for. He secretly saved it and made good use out of it. It was a cute way to start the morning. 









No comments:

Post a Comment