Thursday, June 22, 2023

My Photo Selected for 52Frames Top 52 Picks

There were 2365 photos submitted for the “inspired by a framer” 52Frames photo challenge this week. I’ve been participating in this photo op for over two years at the recommendation of a friend. So this week I submitted a composite photo/art image of a fish and background that were photographed using my iPhone, then drawing in some wavy water lines and an astonished worm on a hook. My friend inspired this entry because he introduced me to this fine hobby, and because he loves all things fishing. Every week the committee selects 52 photos that they like for a variety of reasons - including creativity. I was so happy to learn that my photo was selected to be included in this smaller curated album after receiving a an email recognizing my work this morning. I’m also encouraged to know that an image created using an iPhone can compete with all of the real camera photographers out there. It is so cool to be selected and it’s even more encouraging to read all of the positive comments from my fellow framers. This is the third time one of my photos was picked, but the first time for a composite image. I think the fact that I’ve been doing digital art pet portraits for so many years helps me create these photo/art images. Of course my husband is my best critic and helps me configure what looks best. Thanks so much for the recognition 52Frames! 












No comments:

Post a Comment