Wednesday, October 2, 2024

52Frames Modes of Transportation Photo Trending

The photo challenge this week was all about modes of transportation. I was really happy with the composite image that was created using three photos of flying carpets from a mobile, a photo of the sunset from our balcony, and a photo of an old photo we took when we visited Isfahan fifteen years ago. The photos were all layered together and it was an interesting view of the city below. So it was nice to see my photo was trending on the 52Frames website yesterday evening on in the day the album opened. It generally stays up for around an eight hour period. It’s also nice to see when names of fellow framers that are unfamiliar to me comment on the image. The fun part about 52Frames is that there are people from all over the world commenting on your submission. It’s also lovely to see shots taken by people who live in places that I have only heard about - from people actually lives there. I really enjoy the editing process and never really was a photographer per se - I always loved to take photos. So I use my digital art app to help create these projects. I’m hoping one of these days one of my images will be selected on instagram or as a 52 favorite out of about 2500 or so. If not I’ll look forward to next week’s challenge. 










No comments:

Post a Comment