Monday, December 15, 2014

53 Five Star Reviews

It's a great pick me up. And I could use one right now. We are in Florida searching around for a lot of things elder care related - VA, dementia unit expenses, and all things painful for every family member. It's tough getting old and the more I learn it doesn't always pay to be responsible your entire life. Living a modest life style, sending all your children through college, and being good all around average folks doesn't seem to help much now. So as a diversion I am trying to keep up with my digital art - specifically Christmas pet portrait orders. Oftentimes the customer will leave a review and so far I've received all five star ratings on all 53 responses. It's a fun hobby, and at this time of the year there are a lot of requests. So much so that now when I receive an inquiry, I can only offer prelim sketches with IOU's to complete when I am able. Each portrait needs time to produce to everyone's satisfaction and I would not be happy rushing it. This is only my second Christmas season. I may have to raise the prices because I can't keep up with the demand. That is a nice thing after all - even though now it is only a diversion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment