Saturday, May 19, 2018

Merch by Amazon LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces has 100 Options

I have been wanting to sell my digital art on Amazon for a long time. But they don’t do custom pet portraits. I stumbled upon Merch by Amazon a couple of months ago, requested an invitation to create T-shirts using my images, and have been populating my little store there ever since. It’s called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. At first I could only post ten items, then twenty five. And after selling a couple, the bar was raised to 100 designs. The shirts can only stay visible for ninety days unless they are sold. But luckily, the time frame has been extended to 180 days. It really takes awhile to be found! Unfortunately that new rule only applies to anything posted in the last week or so. Anyway, it takes a bit of maneuvering to meet the image upload specifications because I use my iPad to create images - not a desktop or laptop with software that is conducive to the specs. I figured out a way, but it doesn’t work as well as I’d like - and I can only use primarily vertical orientations. Merch also added sweatshirts and hoodies aside from the standard T-shirt’s but the color selection is limited. So now I have a well populated shop with several dog and cat varieties with a couple of birds, and some in process images of sketch to portrait examples. So please take a look around. It’s a great shirt for any animal lover. 














No comments:

Post a Comment