Sunday, November 26, 2023

Redbubble and Amazon Merch LITDigitalart Sales

I opened my LITDigitalart Etsy Shop around 2011 - primarily to paint custom pet portraits. Every time a portrait was completed, the digital image would then be uploaded to a variety of websites including Amazon Merch and Redbubble. Because the digital art industry has exploded over the last ten years, the competition is even more fierce. Luckily my living doesn’t depend on my art! So it is always a joy when I get a notice that an item that I painted was sold. Most recently Redbubble contacted me about a mug that was sold in Germany with the Westin’s portrait, and a t shirt was sold in Australia with the same image. It is amazing that people from all over the world not only see my work, but like it enough to purchase something. Then I received notice that two T-shirts were sold on Amazon Merch. What I loved about those T-shirts is that the image was of our beautiful pet Borzoi Tatiana. She was really the inspiration for painting pets and we have her portrait hanging in our home. My first request for a pet portrait was for a vizsla in Oregon. Over the years I’ve painted over three hundred. Every portrait is special and the customers are so great to work with during the entire process. I always liked drawing ever since I can remember. I never would have guessed I’d actually be selling it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment